The mastering software/app greater than the sum of its parts
Lurssen Mastering Console is a groundbreaking new mastering tool for either iPhone, iPad or Mac/PC that puts a lifetime's worth of professional mastering experience at your fingertips. Created in collaboration with Mastering Engineers Gavin Lurssen and Reuben Cohen of Multi Grammy Award winning facility Lurssen Mastering, Inc. in Los Angeles, it puts you at the controls in the studio with all of the secret tools, settings and techniques that have made the Lurssen sound so sought after by the world's top-tier recording artists and producers.
It faithfully recreates Lurssen's "whole is greater than the sum of its parts" philosophy of mastering. With it, you get a top of the line mastering processor chain that has been created and tweaked by Gavin and his team to reflect the settings they use in the studio while mastering hip-hop, rock, pop and more. With Lurssen Mastering Console, you finally have a way to make professional sounding masters no matter whether you're in the studio or on the go.
- Created in collaboration with mastering engineers Gavin Lurssen, Reuben Cohen and the team at multi-Grammy award-winning Lurssen Mastering, Inc.
- Accurately reproduces Lurssen Mastering's unique philosophy, studio workflow and signal chain
- Separate versions available for iPhone/iPad and Mac/PC
- Mac/PC version works as a standalone application or as a plug-in for your DAW
- 25 pre-made "Styles" created by Gavin Lurssen and team that reproduce the settings and gear used to master pop, hip-hop, rock and more
- 3 easy-to-navigate displays: A Studio view with controls, a Wave waveform view and a Chain view for individual processors
- Input Drive knob
- 5 band EQ with fixed frequency
- "PUSH" Knob to subtly enhance selected song passages via uniform EQ adjustment
- Full automation of audio content adjustment
- Linkable Input Drive control for stereo balance tweaks
- Input/Process assignable VU metering
- Stereo/Mono monitoring capability
- 88.2/96kHz DSP processing
- Audio import from iPhone/iPad music library
- Resizable GUI (Mac/PC version)
- Full-featured modes available via in-app purchase: Play/Process and HD Engine (iPhone/iPad version)
- Project file compatibility between Mac/PC and iPhone/iPad